SUBJECT OF AGREEMENT
“This Legal Notice regulate website www.fibosa.com access and be owned by CFI-2001 SL.
The Navigation and Use of Portal attributes implies full and unconditional acceptance by the User all terms and conditions of all the items included in this Legal Notice.
CFI-2001 SL may change these provisions at any time without prior notice by publishing them on the Web-Site in such way so they are known in advance for Users.
The User is obligated to use Web-site with accordance with the law, decent contact and public order, morality and road traffic regulation. This Legal Notice provides liability to the Web-site owner and third parties for any loss or damage that could result from failure to comply with these duties.”
IDENTITY AND COMMUNICATION
The Owner of the Web-site in accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July about Information Society and Electronic Commerce Service (LSSICE) provides the next information:
Company name: CFI-2001 SL
Commercial name: FIBOSA
Registered Company office is located at Ave Mac Pins, w/n, 17457, Riudellots de la Selva (Girona)
You can contact us by:
Phone: (+34) 972 47 80 80
All notification and messages between Web-site Owner and User which have been sent by post or by the way listed above will be taken into consideration and considered effective with all entail consequences.
TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
The User guarantees the authenticity of all data provided to Web-site Owner and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
Where the User is not in agreement with the content of these General Conditions, he or she must refrain from accessing the Portal or operating through it.
Therefore, the User undertakes to use the contents of the portal in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and undertakes to refrain from:
- a) Dissemination of criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, abusive content, terrorist propaganda or one that is generally contrary to law, morality, public morals or public order.
- b) Spreading in the network viruses and harmful software or perform actions capable of changing, damaging, generating errors or causing damage to physical and logical Web-site owner systems, as well as to third parties, inhibit access and its services for other Web-site users, sending SPAM.
- c) Collecting and/or using personal data of other Users without their express consent or in breach of applicable legislation about data protection.
- d) Infringement any breach of intellectual or industrial property rights or violate information confidentiality about Web-site owner or third parties.
- e) Impersonate another user, the public administration or third party.
- f) Prohibited any reproduction, distribution, copy, storage, public communication, transformation of all content of the Web-site, secondary data uses.
- g) Prohibited to use domain mail server and e-mail addresses for unauthorised SPAM.
- h) The User had to hold back for false, incorrect or misstatement information about Web-site Owner о Владельце or exhibit unlawful contents contrary to moral standards, good practice and public order.
Hyperlink creation do not mean not at any rate a relationship between Web-site Owner where it is established: not acceptance or approval Web-site Owner of its content or services. Those who wish to establish a hyperlink should request in advance written permission from the Web-site Owner. In any case the hyperlink will only provide the access to the Web-site homepage.
CFI-2001 SL is not responsible for the content of the landing pages linked to the Portal, not for infringement of rights of third parties that may occurs on the Portal.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content displayed on the Web-site in particular, the brands, trade names, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, software or any other marks suitable for commercial or industrial use are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights CFI-2001 SL or third parties owner who have authorised their placement on Web-site. That’s why forbidden to use them or/and reproduce without express consent CFI-2001 SL.
CFI-2001 SL disclaim all liability for any infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties, that make occurs from the posting on the Web-site trademarks, trade names designs, texts, images, logos, icons, software or any other marks suitable for commercial or industrial use are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights who have declared themselves as their owners while posting on Web-site.
Under no circumstances should it be understood that User’s access and browsing suppose permission, waiver, transferring, wholly or partially assignment of rights, no right or expectation of a right has been granted, in particular alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, extension or public message of these materials without prior direct permission of Website Owner or other corresponding copyright holders.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITIES FOR GUARANTEES
The Website owner exclude the extent allowed by law any liability for any kind of damage arising from:
- a) Unable to access to Website.
- b) Lack of authenticity, accuracy, exhaustive and timely content, available through Web-site, defects and errors presence.
- c) Computer viruses and other elements presence in the content, which may cause changing of computing systems, e-documents or user data.
- d) Lawlessness, human decency, violation of public order and traffic law and Legal Notice as a result of improper Website use. For example, the Website Owner is not responsible for third parties action which violating intellectual and industrial property rights, commercial confidentiality, right of defence honour and dignity, personal and family privacy as well as regulation of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- e) CFI-2001 SL is not responsible for creating hyperlinks by third parties. The Company disclaim all responsibility for the information found outside this Website that is not managed directly by its Webmaster. Links function that appears on Website exceptionally consist of User’s informing about existence of other resources which may extend this content. Website Owner can’t guarantee ant is not responsible for the operation and website access to linked websites and doesn’t offer to invite or recommend to visit them. Also it’s not responsible for damages incurring by visiting them.
Information published here is only for guidance and have no legal force as well as it’s not substitute the law legal forces, regulations, plans, general provisions which have to be published officially in official bulletin of public administrations. This is the only instrument that certifies their authenticity and content.